All Managers, Coaches and paid MYBA employees (example: Umpires) over the age of 18
The City of Marlborough requires you to submit to a CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) background check request form. This form is required prior to close contact with minor children prior to all MYBA seasons. This applies to all divisions of MYBA (Cal Ripken and Babe Ruth)
The state of MA has recently (May 2012) changed to the new iCORI system. Previous versions of the CORI request form are not accepted as new information is now required.
Please find the new iCORI request form HERE
1. The form must be completed on the computer and then printed out.
2. WE MUST CHECK “NO” for the question asking if you are applying for an indigency waiver.
3. We MUST NOT CHECK the box requesting a certified copy.
4. The printed form must be notarized before being submitted.
5. The notarized form must be submitted to your league director or mailed to our league CORI Rep.
6. The $25.00 fee is waived for MYBA by the state, send no money, this is FREE for us.